About the Session
This is a 60-min session that introduces you to the world of quantitative trading. It covers the components of quantitative trading and explains the process of creating quantitative trading algorithms with code examples in a step-wise manner. In addition to this, the session also covers the evaluation of the quantitative trading algorithms and deploying them live using Blueshift.
- What is quantitative trading?
- How to create a quantitative trading strategy?
- The complete process of the quantitative trading system
- Examples of quantitative trading strategies with code
- Backtesting and deployment of quantitative strategies using Blueshift
- Interactive Q&A
Pre-Requisite And Learning Material Links
- Finish a free self-learning course: Python for Trading - Basic
- Signup on Blueshift by QuantInsti
- Suggested read: Algorithmic trading - A rough and ready guide
Varun Kumar Pothula (Quantitative Analyst at QuantInsti)
Varun holds a Masters degree in Financial Engineering. He has experience working as a trader, a global macro analyst, and also an algo trading strategist. Currently, working in the Content & Research Team at QuantInsti as a Quantitative Analyst, his contributions help in creating offerings for learners in the domain of algorithmic & quantitative trading.
This event was conducted on:
Friday, February 18, 2022
10:00 AM EST | 8:30 PM IST | 7:00 AM PST