About the Session
Attend this live information session on CSAF™ and learn how CSAF can boost your profile and career.
CSAF™ is a perfect platform to develop your career in modern methods in finance, which covers various aspects of trading, investment decisions & application using News Analytics, Sentiment Analysis, and Alternative Data.
The session outline is as follows:
- Niche programme designed for finance professionals by leading Experts in Trading, Sentiment Pundits, Quantitative Modelling experts and HFT thought leaders.
- How the course can be useful to professionals from various backgrounds?
- The Course is delivered through Foundation Lectures and Use cases Lectures
- Examination, Assessment, and Certification
- Key results and takeaways
Prof. Gautam Mitra
Chairman, UNICOM and OPTIRISK
Prof. Mitra is an internationally renowned research scientist in the field of Operational Research in general and computational optimization and modelling in particular. He is the founder and chairman of OptiRisk Systems and UNICOM seminars. He has published five books and over a hundred and fifty research articles and was awarded the title of ‘distinguished professor’ by Brunel University in 2004.
Prof. Christina Erlwein-Sayer
Professor for Statistics and Financial Mathematics at HTW Berlin
Prof. Christina is Professor of Statistics and Financial Mathematics at Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin and has worked at OptiRisk Systems as a quantitative analyst and senior researcher. She completed her PhD in Mathematics at Brunel University, London in 2008. She then worked as a researcher and consultant in the Financial Mathematics Department at Fraunhofer ITWM, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
We were also joined by CSAF alumnus,
- Amit Arora (Senior Change Management Advisor) from Melbourne, Australia, and
- Abhijit Desai (Vice President, Electronic Trading at ICICI Securities) from Mumbai, India.
This event was conducted on:
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
9:30 AM ET | 7:00 PM IST | 9:30 PM SGT