- "Quantitative Momentum: A Practitioner's Guide to Building a Momentum-Based Stock Selection System" by Wesley R. Gray and Jack R. Vogel (2016)
- "Quantitative Equity Investing: Techniques and Strategies" by Frank J. Fabozzi, Sergio M. Focardi, and Caroline Jonas (2010)
- "Active Equity Management" by Xinfeng Zhou (2017)
- "Quantitative Value: A Practitioner's Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors" by Wesley R. Gray and Tobias E. Carlisle (2012)
- "Advances in Financial Machine Learning" by Marcos Lopez de Prado (2018)
- "An Introduction to Quantitative Finance" by Stephen Blyth (2013)
- "The Handbook of Equity Market Anomalies: Translating Market Inefficiencies into Effective Investment Strategies" by Leonard Zacks (2011)
About the Session
This section covers the concept of factor investing and different types of factor investing strategies including a discussion of passive vs active investing and due diligence considerations. It also covers the application of quantitative methods such as mathematical modelling and data analysis for factor analysis.
- What is Quantitative Factor Investing?
- Benefits of Factor Investing
- How Does Factor Investing Work?
- Common Quantitative Factor Investing Strategies
- Applications of Quantitative Factor Investing
- Key Considerations for Quantitative Factor Investing
- Interactive Q&A
- Basic familiarity with investment and trading terminology.
About the Speaker
Varun Kumar Pothula (Quantitative Analyst at QuantInsti)
Varun holds a Masters degree in Financial Engineering. He has experience working as a trader, a global macro analyst, and also an algo trading strategist. Currently, working in the Content & Research Team at QuantInsti as a Quantitative Analyst, his contributions help in creating offerings for learners in the domain of algorithmic & quantitative trading.
This webinar was conducted on:
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
8:30 AM EST | 7:00 PM IST | 9:30 PM SGT