Join EPATian Vishnu Bharath in this one-hour extravaganza where he explains all about Options, Options Trading and related topics. Vishnu has been trading for many years and has gained massive experience, knowledge and insights into Options - that he goes on to share throughout this video. Vishnu also shares some helpful tips, advice and guides on how you can learn and get better at your trading.
Watch the complete video to learn more. Don't forget to watch, like, share, comment and subscribe!
- Easy understanding of Option Greeks
- Interdependency of Option Greeks
- Leveraging the existing Algo systems
- Managing directionless strategies.
- Basics Of Options Trading Explained
- LEARNING TRACK | Quantitative Approach in Options Trading
- A series of tutorials on Options Trading including definitions, Options Pricing Models, Option Greeks, different trading strategies with free downloadable codes and data such as Dispersion trading, Index Arbitrage and more.
- VIDEO | Brief Introduction to Options
- PLAYLIST | Trade Options and Derivatives like Quants
- LECTURE | Advanced Options
About the Speaker
Vishnu Bharath (Options Trader, India)
Vishnu is an engineer turned trader who was previously designing telecom networks with Ericsson. He took up EPAT to become a credible trader and after his certification with QuantInsti; he traded for Quants Capital, a prop desk based out of Pune.
Now, he is committed to his prop trading business and also consulting for a few trading communities. He specializes in position adjustment in Options trading. He has also developed trading APIs that use image recognition to automate price action based strategies.
About EPATians' Share
Amidst these testing times of the COVID-19 pandemic, 'EPATians' Share' is an initiative where EPATians from across domains have come forward to share their wealth of knowledge with EPATian community by way of series of short sessions of 25 - 40 minutes, in their area of expertise. The theme of the sessions is to cover subjects which are beyond the EPAT curriculum covering various domains even from the non-financial and non-trading backgrounds.
This session was conducted on:
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
07:00 PM IST | 09:30 AM EST | 09:30 PM SGT