Part 1 of the session recording
Part 2 of the session recording
This event has ended.
Algorithmic Trading Ecosystem
With all the options available nowadays for algorithmic traders, many people entering this industry might feel overwhelmed on where to even start. To add on, algorithmic trading demands a diverse skillset, such as knowledge of financial markets, experience working with API's and understanding of data analysis, to name a few.
With that said, the Alpaca team is excited to host the virtual conference "An Insight into the Algo Trading Industry" on October 30, 2020 along with a series of conferences where we bring on fellow industry professionals to discuss the role each company plays in the ecosystem of Algo Trading Landscape.
1st Virtual Conference
October 30th 8:30am EST
We will host our first virtual conference at Friday, October 30th, 8:30 a.m.-10:15 a.m. EST where we are incredibly lucky to have Radovan Vojtko from Quantpedia, Rémy Astié from Vauban, and Prodipta Ghosh from QuantInsti to speak about their respective roles within the industry.
Along with Yoshi Yokokawa from Alpaca, the conference will center on the workflow of taking a trading algorithm from the idea generation stage all the way to execution.
Each speaker will conduct a 15 minute presentation/Q&A session followed by a 30 minute group panel discussion.
The Conference Schedule (EST)
- 8:30-8:35 : Welcome speech
- 8:35-8:50 : 1st session: 10min presentation, 5min Q&A (Yoshi Yokokawa from Alpaca)
- 8:50-9:05 : 2nd session: 10min presentation, 5 min Q&A (Radovan Vojtko from Quantpedia)
- 5 min break
- 9:10-9:25 : 3rd session: 10min presentation, 5min Q&A (Rémy Astié from Vauban)
- 9:25-9:40 : 4th session: 15 min presentation (Prodipta Ghosh from QuantInsti)
- 9:40-10:10 : Group panel session: 30min discussion
- 10:10-10:15 : Closing Remarks
An Insight into the Algorithmic Trading Conference October 2020: Part 1
An Insight into the Algorithmic Trading Conference October 2020: Part 2