Financial Evolution - AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis - 14 March 2019, National Stock Exchange, Mumbai
Artificial Intelligence is deemed to be the main driver of the 4th Industrial Revolution. The finance industry is anticipated to lead the way in adoption of AI with a significant projected increase in spending over the next three years. In order to process and understand the masses of data out there, methods such as machine learning and sentiment analysis have become essential to open the gateway to data analytics.
This conference will help you to demystify the buzz around AI and differentiate the reality from the hype. Learn about how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in AI technologies. Participants will be presented with real insights on how they can exploit these technological advances for themselves and their companies.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) and Sentiment Analysis are said to “predict the future through analysing the past” – the Holy Grail of the finance sector. They can replicate cognitive decisions made by humans yet avoid the behavioural biases inherent in humans.
Processing news data and social media data and classifying (market) sentiment and how it impacts Financial Markets is a growing area of research. The field has recently progressed further with many new “alternative” data sources, such as email receipts, credit/debit card transactions, weather, geo-location, satellite data, Twitter, Micro-blogs and search engine results. AI & ML are gaining adoption in the financial services industry especially in the context of compliance, investment decisions and risk management.
This is a sophisticated conference that not only interrogates and explores the implications of AI & ML in the financial services industry but also goes on to identify the investment opportunities of sharing knowledge and exploiting IP in the finance domain.
- Speakers – thought leaders, subject experts and start up entrepreneurs – share their knowledge and enthusiasm about their work and their vision in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Sentiment Analysis and Deep Learning.
- Learn how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in technological advances for yourself and your company
- Find out about the impact of Quantum Computing and Alternative Data
- Benefit from the experience of world class presenters from the UK, US, Europe and India/Hong Kong
- Gain exclusive insights into pioneering projects in AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis in Finance
- Programme includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors and exhibitors.
- Finding Alpha Signals with Artificial Intelligence + Influencer Analysis + Big Data
- Blowing Bubbles: Quantifying how news, social media and contagion effects drive speculative manias
- Alternative Data
- Fintech Landscape in India
- Impact of AI in Finance