Financial Revolution – Sentiment Analysis, AI and Machine Learning – Zurich, 30 October 2018
OverviewFind out how innovations in Sentiment Analysis, AI and Machine Learning are impacting on and benefiting the Finance Sector; explore the most essential issues at the intersection of research and practice, and learn about latest models and methods, demonstrating how AI and Machine Learning methods can be used to generate investment decisions successfully.
Speakers include Arun Verma, Bloomberg; Matthias Uhl, UBS; Anders Bally, Sentifi; Gautam Mitra, OptiRisk & Visiting Professor, UCL; Xiang Yu and Christina Erlwein-Sayers, OptiRisk; Ronald Hochreiter, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business & Academy of Data Science in Finance.
The conference is complemented by a workshop on “Techniques and Strategies for Intraday Trading”, a highly practical hands-on experience presented by Rajib Ranjan Borah, CEO, iRage Capital (India) and Humberto Brandão, Federal University of Alfenas (Brazil). This conference has been a great success in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangalore; now it comes to Switzerland.
- Hear from leading subject experts from UK, US, Europe and India/Hong Kong
- The programme includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies
- Expect technical and in-depth presentations and discussions; we like to stimulate your brain cells!
- Excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors and exhibitors.
- Fundamentals and applications of machine learning and deep learning
- Pattern classifiers, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI applied to data, text, and multi-media
- Sentiment scores combined with neo-classical models of finance
- Financial analytics underpinned by qualitative and quantitative methods
- Predictive and normative analysis applied to finance
- Behavioural and cognitive science
- The future of AI and its impact on industries
Attend This Event And Earn GARP/CPD Credit HoursUNICOM has registered this program with GARP for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits. Attending this program qualifies for 7 GARP CPD credit hours. If you are a Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM®), please record this activity in your Credit Tracker.