This event has ended.
Date: 3 Sep, 2020
This edition of the conference on 'Financial Evolution AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis' by UNICOM Seminars interrogates and explores the implications of AI & ML in the financial services industry.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) and Sentiment Analysis are said to “predict the future through analysing the past” – the Holy Grail of the finance sector. They can replicate cognitive decisions made by humans yet avoid the behavioural biases inherent in humans.
Processing news data and social media data and classifying (market) sentiment and how it impacts Financial Markets is a growing area of research. The field has recently progressed further with many new “alternative” data sources, such as email receipts, credit/debit card transactions, weather, geo-location, satellite data, Twitter, Micro-blogs and search engine results. AI & ML are gaining adoption in the financial services industry especially in the context of compliance, investment decisions and risk management.
This is a sophisticated conference that not only interrogates and explores the implications of AI & ML in the financial services industry but also goes on to identify the investment opportunities of sharing knowledge and exploiting IP in the finance domain.
- Learn how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in technological advances for yourself and your company
- Find out about the impact of Quantum Computing and Alternative Data
- Benefit from the experience of world class presenters from the UK, US, Europe and India/Hong Kong
- Gain exclusive insights into pioneering projects in AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis in Finance
- Programme includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors and exhibitors.
Attend this event and earn GARP/CPD credit hours.
UNICOM has registered this program with GARP for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits. Attending this program qualifies for 7 credit hours. If you are a Certified ERP® or FRM®, please record this activity in your Credit Tracker.