QuantInsti provides innovation and solutions to bridge the gap between finance and technology in the changing phase of the industry.
It serves individuals, businesses, exchanges, data providers, brokers and other technology providers to achieve their common goal of excelling in Quant & Algo trading. QuantInsti provides both paid and free services to the industry.
This set of Blog Contribution Guidelines will guide you if you wish to contribute to QuantInsti's Blogs via an article.
Ideation and Proposal
Kindly email our team at email@example.com with your blog idea and proposal - which would be reviewed.
Submitting the article at firstname.lastname@example.org means that you grant QuantInsti the right to use, edit, and modify the content. Users have no restriction on the word limit of the content they share but the preferred word limit is around 1200 words.
Review and Changes
The content would be reviewed by the editorial team before distributing it on QuantInsti’s network channels. The Author(s) will be informed about the outcome of the review and reason(s) for the decision, to revise or implement the change(s).
The content should be original in nature and should not have appeared on any other website or print medium. For any quoted content, the source should be mentioned.
We prefer blogs written in UK English.
The content should be up to date and rich in examples. In case your article holds any data, code, document, excel sheet, screenshots, etc. that would be required or referred by the readers while reading the blog, should be shared along with the Final Draft either in a zip file format, via email, or via an online drive.
Use of Images
- Images in the format of .jpg or .jpeg format should be used.
- The author should share them while submitting the Final blog draft.
- Standard images, illustrations, gifs, infographic or screenshots can be used.
- If your blog draft has images, kindly ensure that due credit to the source is provided where required.
- Please check if the photos/images acquired or used are under a free license or creative commons license, or have been paid for.
In case of any references, the source has to be mentioned. You could also mention a bibliography at the end of your article.
The content category is to be strictly followed and the article should fall under the subjects including:
- Jobs & Skills
- Trading Desk Setup
- Automated Trading
- Excel & R For Trading
- Forex & Crypto Trading
- Machine Learning
- Mean Reversion & Statistical Arbitrage
- Momentum Trading
- More Trading Strategies
- Options Trading
- Portfolio & Risk Management
- Python For Trading
- Sentiment Trading
- Technical Indicators
- Please refrain from using any content or links that are promotional or advertorial in nature, as they would not be approved.
- If your submission doesn't follow the above guidelines, it will be rejected automatically.
- These guidelines are in addition to our website's Policies.