This event has ended.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) and Sentiment Analysis are said to “predict the future through analysing the past” – the Holy Grail of the finance sector. They can replicate cognitive decisions made by humans yet avoid the behavioural biases inherent in humans.
Processing news data and social media data and classifying (market) sentiment and how it impacts Financial Markets is a growing area of research. The field has recently progressed further with many new “alternative” data sources, such as email receipts, credit/debit card transactions, weather, geo-location, satellite data, Twitter, Micro-blogs and search engine results. AI & ML are gaining adoption in the financial services industry especially in the context of compliance, investment decisions and risk management.
This is a sophisticated conference that not only interrogates and explores the implications of AI & ML in the financial services industry but also goes on to identify the investment opportunities of sharing knowledge and exploiting IP in the finance domain.
- Learn how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in technological advances for yourself and your company
- Find out about the impact of Alternative Data from multiple sources.
- Benefit from the experience of world class presenters from the UK, US and India
- Gain exclusive insights into pioneering projects in AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis in Finance
- Programme includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors and exhibitors.
This event is mainly focused on participants from SE-Asia and India. So, the Event time is set so that participants from India and China may attend in the PM 14:30 IST or 17:00 CST on the first 3 days, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
On Saturday 26 September, the Event time is set so that participants from India and China may attend in the AM 09:30 IST or 12:00 CST.
Attend this event and earn GARP/CPD credit hours
UNICOM has registered this program with GARP for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits. Attending this program qualifies for 28 GARP CPD credit hours. If you are a Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM®), or Energy Risk Professional (ERP®), please record this activity in your Credit Tracker.
Discounted attendance offer
If you are a GARP Alumni, that is, an ERP or FRM certificate holder then avail yourself a 20% discount offer for the event registration fee. To know more about the offer contact [email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org]