This event has ended
Topic: Finance Industry Challenge of Covid-19: Defending with Data, Statistics, Analytics, and Visualization
Date: 2 July,2020
Time: 15:30 BST/10:30 EDT/ 20:00 IST
About the session
Responding to the disruption due to COVID-19, UNICOM has planned a series of Online panel sessions where leading subject experts/gurus will present and hold panel discussions.
The session is approximately of 60-75 minutes duration, with additional time for Q&A.
These sessions are in an interactive format, providing a digital experience of a physical conference for all remote attendees. Here delegates actively participate, communicate through Q&As, network with peers and panellists during the sessions and intervals respectively.
Topics for discussion
- Global community has experienced an unprecedented attack
- The enemy is not human but a virus ravaging the body and soul
- Epidemiological models of disease spread
- Data driven models and Evidence based approach
- The investors are facing Contagion in the financial markets
- Epidemiologists, and behavioural finance experts: the defending army