FINBRIDGE, The Financial Services and Technologies Exhibition was held on March 14-15, 2015 at Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai.
Dates - March 14th - 15th, 2015
Venue - Bombay Exhibition Centre - NESCO, Goregaon (East), Mumbai-400063
The entire gamut of technologies in Electronic Trading, Risk Management, Back Office, Banking and other Financial Markets solutions for Stock Broking, Commodities Trading, High Frequency Trading Software (Algorithmic Trading), were showcased during this 2 days mega event.
QuantInsti was invited to become its Knowledge Partner and also conduct workshops on various topics of algorithmic and high frequency trading to the conference attendees so that they can obtain information on how automated trading can help their business. With this workshop, more physical traders now have the knowledge to use algorithms for trading.
Algorithmic Trading Workshop Programme
- The Technology Edge in Algorithmic-Trading - tools and innovations to improve trading profits - Sameer Kumar Time: 15.25 - 16.05, 14 March 2015
- Profitability Analysis and Money Management of Quantitative Trading Strategies - Shaurya Chandra Time: 16:15 – 17.00, 14 March 2015
- Next Generation Trading strategies: Automated Sentiment Analysis through Quantified News - Rajib Ranjan Borah Time: 15:00 - 15:45, 15 March 2015
- Working with Big Data (using Open Source Tools) to Design Quantitative Trading Strategies - a practical demonstration - Anil Yadav Time: 15:20 - 16:05, 15 March 2015
About the Speakers
- Sameer Kumar: Head (Infrastructure Development) –iRageCapital & Director- QuantInsti
- Shaurya Chandra: Co-Founder and Director - iRageCapital & Co-Founder QuantInsti
- Rajib Ranjan Borah: Co-Founder and Director - iRageCapital & QuantInsti
- Anil Yadav: Head (Trading Strategy Performance Improvement) & Director QuantInsti
Automated Trading Conference
- How to achieve lower latency and connectivity
- How to stay one step ahead of market regulation
- How to keep up with new trends and technology
- How to improve execution, risk control procedures and compliance
- How to use automated strategies to take advantage of the futures, options, FX and equities markets
- What are the issues surrounding the use of algorithms, automated trading, high-frequency trading, and concerns for the buyside.
- Future of Automated Trading in India
Time: 14:30 - 15:15, 14 March 2015
- Gaurav Raizada: Co-Founder and Director - iRageCapital & Co-Founder - QuantInsti
Demo of a Live Algorithmic Trading Desk
At our booth, along with our ‘Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading’, we presented a demo of a live algorithmic trading desk.
This demo helped to understand,
- Algorithmic trading system architecture
- Various algorithmic trading approaches and strategies
- Prominent algorithmic trading software and platforms
To know more about the ‘Algorithmic trading workshop’, feel free to contact us or give us a call at +91-22-6169-1400.