Date: 10th June, 2020
Time: 15:30 BST / 10:30 EDT / 20:00 IST
‘Fear, Greed and Irrational Exuberance’ - The psychological backdrop of Coronavirus; its spillover across the Asset Classes
About the online session
Responding to the disruption due to COVID-19, UNICOM has planned a series of Online panel sessions where leading subject experts/gurus will present and hold panel discussions.
The session is approximately of 60-75 minutes duration, with additional time for Q&A.
These sessions are in an interactive format, providing a digital experience of a physical conference for all remote attendees. Here delegates actively participate, communicate through Q&As, network with peers and panellists during the sessions and intervals respectively.
- Early recovery of equities: why ?
- Responses by the Central Banks: Convergent or Divergent ?
- Impact on sovereign debt and corporate debt
- Unexpected rise of digital services
- Co-lateral damages
- Collapse of Oil Prices and other Commodities
- Hit on Major Corporates’ ESG and SRI profiles